How do I access the service?
The provision of this service is only available to patients who are registered with one of the 21 surgeries within West Norfolk and who are unable to access an appointment within a 1 - 14 day timeframe. Appointments are made via the patient's own GP surgery
What appointments are available?
King's Lynn - Evening appointments are available from 6.30pm - 8.00pm and Saturday appointments from 8.00am - 1.00pm.
Swaffham - Saturday appointments are available from 8.00am - 1.00pm.
Where do I need to go?
King's Lynn - Three duty surgeries are now offering extended access appointments on a rotation basis. Our receptionists will advise which practice to attend your appointment. The three practices are:
1. Southgates Medical Centre, 41, GoodwinsRoad, King's Lynn, PE305QX.
2. St. James Medical Centre, County Court Road, Kings Lynn, PE30 5SY.
3. St.John's Surgery, Main Road, Terrington St. John, Wisbech, PE14 7RR.
Swaffham - Three duty surgeries are now offering extended access appointment on a rotation basis. Our receptionists will advise which practice to attend for your appointment. The three practices are:
1. Litcham Health Centre, Manor Drive, Litcham, King's Lynn, PE32 2NW.
2. Campingland Surgery, Beech Close, Swaffham, PE37 7RD.
3. Great Massingham Surgery, Station Road, Great Massingham, PE32 2JQ.
What conditions can be treated?
The hubs are designed to treat patients with acute minor ailments who require a face-to-face clinical assessment in order to be treated appropriately. Appointments are available with a GP, Nurse or Health Care Assisstant.
Patients who cannot be seen.
Babies under 12 weeks of age.
Pregnancy related problems.
Chronic disease or long-term condition management that requires continuity of care.
Severe mental health problems.
Patients identified with a potentially life-threatening medical condition which requires referral to urgent or emergency care setting.